- Dublin student wins young scientist award RTE.ie
- 'I’m in total shock' - Adam Kelly (17) crowned the BT Young Scientist winner Independent.ie
- Dublin computer enthusiast (17) wins BT Young Scientist crown The Irish Times
- Dublin teenager takes home top prize at BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition TheJournal.ie
- Adam, 17, named 55th Young Scientist winner BreakingNews.ie
- View full coverage on Google News
Adam Kelly was lost for words as he was announced the overall winner at the BT Young Scientist event.
Skerries student Adam Kelly has developed new ways of computing using quantum mechanics
Adam Kelly (17) won for his project “Optimizing The Simulation Of General Quantum Circuits”.
Adam Kelly from Skerries Community College has been named the BT Young Scientist & Technologist of the Year 2019.