1. Hero brother leapt into action to save Donnacha (6) when phone charger in their bedroom caught fire  Independent.ie
  2. Six-year-old saved by hero brother after phone charger causes bedroom blaze  Irish Examiner
  3. 'We are all here alive and kicking and a hard lesson has been learned'  Donegal Live
  4. Teenager saves baby brother after phone charger sets bedroom on fire  Donegal Daily
  5. Hero brother saves sibling in Donegal after phone charger catches fire  Irish Mirror
  6. View Full coverage on Google News
A young Donegal boy has been left with burns after a phone charger caught fire in his bedroom and almost set his entire family's home on fire.A young Donegal boy has been left with burns after a phone charger caught fire in his bedroom and almost set his entire family's home on fire.

Hero brother leapt into action to save Donnacha (6) when phone charger in their bedroom caught fire - Independent.ie

A young Donegal boy has been left with burns after a phone charger caught fire in his bedroom and almost set his entire family's home on fireA young Donegal boy has been left with burns after a phone charger caught fire in his bedroom and almost set his entire family's home on fire

Donegal boy saves baby brother after phone charger caught fire

'Thank God Dualtach woke and had the sense to save his wee brother' says mum Nicola after her 15-year-old son saved the family from the terrifying blaze'Thank God Dualtach woke and had the sense to save his wee brother' says mum Nicola after her 15-year-old son saved the family from the terrifying blaze

Six-year-old saved by hero brother after phone charger causes bedroom blaze

Nicola and Ryan McCauley have decided to share their story to increase awareness of the dangers of leaving chargers unattended in plug sockets after their six-y...Nicola and Ryan McCauley have decided to share their story to increase awareness of the dangers of leaving chargers unattended in plug sockets after their six-year-old son's bed went on fire as he slept this week

'We are all here alive and kicking and a hard lesson has been learned' - Donegal Live

The family returned home and found the cause of the fire in the boys' room - a phone charger.The family returned home and found the cause of the fire in the boys' room - a phone charger.

Hero brother saves sibling in Donegal after phone charger catches fire - Irish Mirror Online