- Psychiatric nurses announce series of strike dates RTE.ie
- Psychiatric nurses to strike in February over 'recruitment and retention crisis' TheJournal.ie
- Mental health services facing crisis as psychiatric nurses announce strike action Independent.ie
- INMO says 500 patients waiting for hospital bed RTE.ie
- View full coverage on Google News
The Psychiatric Nurses Association has announced its 6,000 members will strike in February in an escalating campaign of industrial action in their dispute over pay and staff shortages.
They join members of the Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation who are also due to go on strike.
Mental health services are facing crisis following a strike threat by psychiatric nurses.
There are 500 patients waiting for admission to a bed, according to figures from the Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation.
The Department of Transport has said a detailed risk assessment is to be carried out to assess if Irish airports are prepared for potential drone activity.