- Late Late Toy Show the most-watched programme of 2018 RTE.ie
- Revealed: The top 20 most-watched TV programmes in Ireland in 2018 Independent.ie
- This week's Late Late line-up announced BreakingNews.ie
- Revealed: More people watched an episode of Room to Improve than the All-Ireland football and hurling finals Independent.ie
- View full coverage on Google News
The Late Late Toy Show has topped TAM Ireland's list of the Top 50 most-watched programmes of 2018, with RTÉ programmes securing 39 of the 50 places on the list.
The Late Late Toy Show was once again the most-watched TV programme of the year according to the latest TAM Ireland/Nielsen ratings for 2018.
Will you be tuning in?
Ireland's Grand Slam-clinching win over England last March was the highest-viewed sports programme of 2018, with almost one million people tuning in to watch Joe Schmidt's men win the S
Samsung has traditionally launched its new Galaxy S phones at Barcelona's Mobile World Congress. This year, though, it appears it's breaking with tradition. Wal...