- Ireland to accept 5 migrant minors from Malta following EU deal to relocate almost 300 people TheJournal.ie
- Ireland to accept five migrants after Malta agreement RTE.ie
- Ireland to welcome five unaccompanied child refugees rescued from the Mediterranean Irish Examiner
- Ireland to accept migrants from Malta following EU deal to relocate almost 300 people TheJournal.ie
- Ireland to take in child migrants rescued at sea Independent.ie
- View full coverage on Google News
Almost 50 migrants who were stranded at sea for weeks aboard two rescue ships arrived in Malta yesterday.
The Government has offered protection to five unaccompanied child migrants who have been seeking refuge in Malta after being rescued from the Mediterranean.
Headline Ireland to welcome five unaccompanied child refugees rescued from the Mediterranean
49 migrants stranded at sea for weeks arrived in Malta today following the deal.
Forty-nine migrants disembarked in Malta yesterday after spending more than two weeks stranded on board rescue ships, ending a stand-off in which European Union countries had refused to