- Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford accused of taking secret $12m bonus, more during legal tussle with studio's former lawyer Eurogamer.net
- Former Gearbox Lawyer Accuses CEO Randy Pitchford Of Taking Secret $12 Million Bonus In Lawsuit Gearbox Calls 'Absurd' [UPDATE] Kotaku
- Gearbox legal battle with former employee becomes messy publically Rock Paper Shotgun
- What Happened To The New Brothers In Arms Game? PlayStation Universe
- View full coverage on Google News
Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford and the Borderlands studio's former general counsel are currently embroiled in a messy legal dispute, accusing each other of, am…
The former general counsel of game studio Gearbox (Borderlands, Aliens: Colonial Marines) and CEO Randy Pitchford are suing one another in a messy legal battle that sees both men accused of violating their legal duties to the company. The suit against Pitchford is full of sensational allegations, including the accusation that the Gearbox CEO received a secret $12 million bonus from publisher Take-Two Interactive as an advance against Borderlands profits.
Allegations by former Gearbox lawyer Wade Callender against CEO Randy Pitchford have caused what was once an ordinary legal dispute to become public spectacle.
Bank of Ireland (BOI) has imposed a number of restrictions on some customers' debit cards over fears they have been compromised by fraudsters.