- Bungie Splits With Activision, Keeps Destiny Kotaku
- Bungie gains total control of Destiny as the studio ends its partnership with Activision GamesRadar
- Bungie splits with Activision, acquires rights to Destiny Polygon
- Bungie parts ways with Activision to self-publish Destiny The Verge
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Netflix, Activision Blizzard and more CNBC
- View full coverage on Google News
Developer Bungie and publisher Activision are splitting up, an industry-shaking divorce that will see the shared world shooter series Destiny enter fully into Bungie’s control.
What will Bungie do with Destiny now that it's legally their baby?
Bungie and Activision announced today that the companies are bringing their Destiny publishing partnership to an end. Bungie will acquire publishing and IP rights to the Destiny franchise.
Destiny developer Bungie has parted ways with publisher Activision, and will now self-publish the online sci-fi shooter series.
See which stocks are posting big moves after the bell on Thursday.