- AXA to move staff to Ireland from UK and France RTE.ie
- AXA to move staff to Ireland as result of Brexit BreakingNews.ie
- AXA moves international risk to Ireland from UK ahead of Brexit Reuters
- AXA to move UK staff to Republic due to Brexit Belfast Telegraph
- View full coverage on Google News
French insurer AXA will move staff to Ireland from France and the UK, in light of Britain's plans to leave the European Union.
Insurance company AXA are planning on moving their staff to Ireland from France and Britain following Brexit
French insurer AXA said it will handle its international risk and reinsurance trough an Irish unit in light of Britain's plans to leave the European Union.
French insurance giant AXA has said that it will be moving staff to Ireland from the UK and France due to Brexit.
The value of Irish food, drink and horticulture exports has reached €12.1 billion in 2018. This figure is down 4% from the high in 2017.