- 'Active weather front' to hit Ireland next week bringing risk of frost Irish Mirror
- Dublin weather forecast: As UK prepare for deep freeze and snow, Met Eireann reveal what Ireland will get Dublin Live
- Ireland will turn cooler by midweek as high pressure declines and ‘changeable’ weather on way The Irish Sun
- Ireland weather forecast: Met Eireann reveal five-day forecast as UK prepares for snow and deep freeze Irish Mirror
- UK weather: Will DEADLY BIG FREEZE reach UK after snow kills 17 in Europe? Express.co.uk
- View full coverage on Google News
Temperatures have been higher than normal for early January with little rainfall across the country.
Dublin is looking pretty mild compared to the UK and the rest of Europe
Weather chiefs say it will still be milder than usual up until around midweek next week, before temperatures return to nearer normal
Snow has hit much of the continent - but Ireland looks set to escape
TEMPERATURES in the UK have been bitterly cold this week, which means Europe’s deadly big freeze could be on the way. Here is the latest Met Office forecast.